Monday, November 15, 2004

Bored

I feel so tired today, its a struggle to keep my eyes open, dont have the slightest motivation to do any work at all, i've been sitting at my desk for just over two hours now, and just can bring myself to do anything...

Why is it that we get stuck in shitty jobs that we dont like? And before we can tell we're just stuck,arguing with ourselves everyday about changing our lives our jobs bit never actually doing anything about it...

I kinda like my job,its not the greatest but i like the people i work with, but i'm getting fed up with it-same thing day in day out, no changes... I feel i need a change

I suppose i'm just bored, and besides its wednesday no one is happy with their jobs on wednesday unless its your day off...

Better stop now...

Speak soon

1 comment:

DelBoy said...

Todays Wednesday... and my day off! Enjoyed it a great deal too!! When are you goign to write something about Scotland? The photos are great too!

Catch up soon.