Thursday, April 28, 2005

Exercising, exercising, exercising...

I got myself involved in this 5km run in Regents Park on the 12th May, of course i havent actually done any kind of sport in quite a long time... so yesterday me and my colleague went for a 5km run last night after work.....
Oh my dear God, Oh my dear God, oh my dear God....
Why didn't anyone tell that 5k actually feels like a bloody marathon. I felt shit yesterday, i still feel shit today,my legs are so sore that i look like a old woman when i'm trying to stand up. I did walk from my job to Hammersmith, it felt good. But i'm very very very unfit...

I do want to keep it up, i'll join the gym next week and go jogging this weekend a couple of times.

Anyways, apart from that all is well.

See ya on the flip side.

Isabel

1 comment:

DelBoy said...

I can't believe it!! Isabel and exercise! Don't go together! Where are you guys hiding anyway? Haven't heard from you in ages!