Monday, May 23, 2005

drinking, dancing, forgetting the world

Hello world,
Its monday again, back at work, its been a pretty quiet day but, that doesn't actually help the fact that i'm stuck in this office, when i actually feel like being outside enjoying the sun.

I had a really good weekend, it actually feels quite long, although I spent most of yesterday asleep, it must be because i was out drinking wednesday, thursday, friday and saturday. I'm drinking alot again, although i havent been sick on it for a long time, it just feels like a week doesn't go by that i dont drink.

Saturday especially, was really good, it was a friends birthday, and we started the night with a couples of bottles of wine, and next thing was 8.00am and i was feeling really guilty that i was a the club still dancing away. Met loads of new people that were at the birthday, and they are all so easy going.

Its so nice to have moments like this, to actually forget the world around you, the people, life in general, and enjoy life just for the sake of it and dance just because, and laugh because life is good, not to worry about anything in the world but the right now.

Anyway, that was my weekend.Got my leave approved today to go home, i cannot wait to be in Portugal. See my cousin, we have so much to catch up on, so much we need to talk about, i think she is probably one of the only people in the world that can understand what i am thinking just by looking at me, so it'll be very very good to be with her again, even if only for a few days.

That's all for now...
Carpe Diem :)

Isabel

1 comment:

DelBoy said...

Hi Jez,

I just thought I'd let you know that you brother, David, rang me on Saturday out of the blue. He sounds very happy! He was on his way to Lisbon with a friend. He asked about the FA Cup final and said that Benfica was in the Portuguese final on Sunday... and that's about it! So cool to hear from him though!