Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Weird day...

The moment i walked into this office this morning,shit was happening, first thing was a drill, i had to go to my nearest Internal Shelter Area( ISA), hmmmm, right... i'm still half asleep, cant even find my houses keys and are meant to rush out of the office and find this place.. well, lets just say that i ignored what i was meant to do and stayed put in the office sorting out emails.

About 20 minutes later, this girl walks in the office asks me something, and basicly bursts out in tears, and starts telling that her boyfriend broke up with her a couple weeks back and he is already dating someone else that also works here, and she saw them together for the first time yesterday... right........... what do u tell someone that I'm in no way friends with and has a broken heart?

I felt really sorry for the girl but at that moment i just wanted her to leave me alone, and stop crying and get her act together...
The rest of the day is dragging... and i just want to go home and be left alone, not having to say a word to anyone ....
Keep smiling...
Isabel

No comments: