Wednesday, August 24, 2005

News.....

Hey..

Right, the latest and best news, is that i have been promoted...
Had my interview yesterday morning, was a nervous wreck... but once i got there i was really calm, or u know a lot calmer that i was before... so the interview went well, i got out of there with a feeling that i actually didn't fuck it up, and had defenititely gave it my best shot...

Later on in the day I was told that i got the job... really happy about it... a lot more work.. a lot more stuff to do, more responsability... but i'm pleased...

Also a very good friend of mine told me he is now a dad.. which is really good news.. I'm so happy for both of them. Its a little girl, and hopefully i'll see her photo soon... I bet she is gorgeous.

Its all for now... will tell more soon

Isabel

: )

1 comment:

DelBoy said...

Congrats Isi! That's great news!

So, are you guys coming to celebrate with us this weekend or what?