Monday, November 07, 2005

Monday blues....


Monday again.. i cant bloody believe it..

The weekend was really cool..

Friday night went out for a few too many vodka redbulls- I've got a love for punishment - this drink makes me feel sick, but for some reason, i keep drinking - against all common sense..

Saturday, shopping day.. bought some more shoes ( a girl can never have too many shoes- my boyfriend disagrees-of course ) .. 1- a really nice pair of boots,it was love at first sight, cost me £80, but i love them. 2- a pair of stilleto sandals (I'm so gonna die) to wear to a wedding next month in South Africa.. I love the sandals, but NO they are not confortable - y is it that I constantly get asked this, stilettos are never confortable, and never will be...
Anyway - after shopping went out for a few drinks with Deb and Del,it was a friends b'day and it was nice to see them all again.. after a few weeks withouth seeing each other. PASSIONFRUIT MARTINI is the way to go... really tasty cocktail - yum yum ..

Sunday- highlight of the weekend- came into work cos GREEN DAY were playing, these guys are wicked... arrived at work at 2pm and drunk all afternoon,(helped out a bit with the event, not that much to do really) , and Green Day came on stage at 7.10 pm, and played until 8.00... they were awesome.. when i get some photos I'll post them..


Anyways peeps... its monday again, another working day and I've got the feeling that its gonna be a long week...

See ya soon,
Isabel

1 comment:

DelBoy said...

Ha! Three posts in the space of a week. I can tell you've had a holiday!

I WANT MORE EGYPT PHOTOS!!

Luv ya!