Friday, December 09, 2005

Lessons in Life

Hmmm.. before I started writing this post, I thought I knew exactly what to say, what to write..

Think again.. I know what I want to say.. Have no idea how to start.


The last few weeks have been shit, I have received news from home that made me question a lot of things, about my life, past present and future.. I feel a sense of uselessness that I dont even know what to do to overcome it..

I have overcome the shock and are able to think more clearly, but the feeling that there's so little I can actually do its just something else that I need to know how to deal with...

I never thought I could feel so much sadness again, such emptiness and so much pain all over again... I find myself saying things, that sound even to my ears the lamest excuses ever..

I hope things turn out for the best, and that I'll be able to look back at this with my bro and just see it as a lesson, a hard lesson...I can't wait when that day comes...


Love you Bro,
sis..
xxx

No comments: