Friday, March 17, 2006

No internet - how did we do it before???

Hello world,
After almost 2 weeks with no internet at work, its finally back up and running, i dont know what was wrong with it, to be honest I don't really care,however, this service provider has a completely ridiculous customer service attitude - it seems to be- ignore all the complaint emails for as long as possible, and leave customer on hold for at least 45 minutes or otherwise until they hang up-Anyway, we came to the point that we just sent them a last email and told them that we were cancelling out direct debit, as we weren't paying for a service that we were obviously not using... and MAGIC... email about 2 hours later, saying that there was a problem with the "line"(whatever that means), and we would have internet again by next morning the latest - and we did... : ) We're all happy again.. Especially cos I have been on a Health and Safety course all week ( I know, exciting stuff.... not ) , and I couldn't check my emails, couldn't check friends blogs ( Del - ur blog as usual looks great) .

Since when did I become internet dependent??? I check my emails about 10 times a day, its ridiculous, I know...
Anyway, there's no point going on an on about...

Once again Hello world... I'm back : )

Isabel
xxx

No comments: