Wednesday, April 04, 2007

London



This last weekend was spent walking around visiting tourist spots around London, so much left to visit tho.

I have been living in this city for 6 and a bit years and its so easy to forget how amazing this place actually is.

As I was walking around with my cousin and it was her first time in London, it was cool to see her reaction to the Palace,Big Ben, Westminster Abbey. She took lots of photos, and I couldnt help myself so had to take a few, the above photo was taken a few months ago on a night out, pics of this weekend will be posted soon.
Life is too short to waste it worrying about everything, I guess I just have to keep reminding myself that in spite of all its problems I actually live in one of the most amazing cities in the world and take time to actually admire everything around me.
Speak soon,
Isabel
xxx

1 comment:

zeezee said...

be contented is the greatest bliss one could hv!

nice blog, and tahnsk for adding Izzy!