Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Rain, rain, rain...


This was probably the most miserable bank holiday weekend ever!! Weather wise that is... its just rained and rained and rained was windy and more freaking rain.
I am NOT a winter person, I dislike winter with a passion (like many other people in the world). I'll never get used to this weather, even if I live in London for the rest of my life ( which is highly unlikely), I'll never get use to the weather!!!

I still managed to get ridiculously drunk both on Friday night and on Sunday night, bring on sambucca/Springbok to make the world look like a better place. : ) : )

And now its back at work, for what feels like a long week already.

Iz
xxx



3 comments:

DelBoy said...

Mmmmmm sambuca and springboks. They sure do make the world a better place!

One more week of your boarder ey? Bet you're looking forward to us taking over then...

:-)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Hi Blue Izzy!

Yes, you still have the best looking blog in the business. Do you have trouble viewing your post titles sometimes? I have noticed that this "particular" templet will not show them at certain intevals when using internet explorer....anyway >>> I love your candor and expressivness! Even when you write ^%#%@! , it somehow comes off as cute. Never-the-less, I would NOT want to tangle with you :-)

Your blog is good fun, and I am glad I stopped by.

Your Pal in America, Speedcat Hollydale

PS, what is this talk of winter?

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I don't like that David B Dale