Saturday, November 10, 2007


We have finally booked our next holiday, and as you may have guessed(above pic a bit of a clue! :p) or not its going to be Cape Town, South Africa.
I have been there once before in 2004, but really happy to be going back.
B's dad and bro live there and I can't wait to get there, enjoy the city, sunshine, beaches...
I've been once before and its a beautiful city that I would certainly recommend.
Couldn't be happier and can't wait to go: we're going in January for 2 1/2 weeks. yay!!!!
Bye for now!!!
Iz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy..:)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Jealous and crying Speedcat... "ohh - you are so lucky." I only get to stay in second rate hotels in the middle of nowherevillestown USA. Can you get to Cape Town by horse? Then I could go!!! Take some pictures Izzy; I want to be first to comment on your va-cay post.

SpeedyCat Hollywood

Rolando said...

Ahh very nice Isabel! I would like to visit Cape Town too. I've never been. Hope you take more pictures of your vacation.