Wednesday, December 05, 2007

More about me......

You Are Apple Green
You are almost super-humanly upbeat. You have a very positive energy that surrounds you.And while you are happy go lucky, you're also charmingly assertive.You get what you want, even if you have to persuade those against you to see things your way.Reflective and thoughtful, you know yourself well - and you know that you want out of life.



This one was spot on- Brasil is a country I have lined up to visit for years!!!



You Should Visit Brazil
If you're looking for an extreme yet chill vacation, Brazil is perfect for you.Go wild at Carnaval, get lost in the Amazon, and relax checking out the beautiful people on the beach.



Its all about Green tonight!!! I think I'll keep the blue, thanks!

Your Blog Should Be Green
Your blog is smart and thoughtful - not a lot of fluff.You enjoy a good discussion, especially if it involves picking apart ideas.However, you tend to get easily annoyed by any thoughtless comments in your blog.


There you go!!!
A little more about me.......... :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the beautiful people on the beach watching..sign me up for that.....:):)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Is it true that you are easily annoyed by thoughtless comments? I better be more careful! 8~)

How are you Isabel? I had a nice day off. Colder than the icebox here today... YUCK!!

OK, getting back in my rowboat to go back home... I better stop and get a sammi.

Speedy

Rolando said...

Haha, I got the same colors as you Isabel. Must be that Aries thing again.

I've also been to Rio. I was there for Carnival many years ago. It was the best time of life. I'd love to go again.

Have you been?