Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Hello

Its taking a while for me to figure out how exactly this all works, and as some of you know I'm not a patient person, so I ended up deleting blogs I had posted already just to try and figure out how it all worked...

Anyway,

What have I been up too? hmmm.. lets see....
Been to Greece a couple of weeks ago with Brendan, Santorini to be more specific, we met up there with 3 friends, which was great coz they have been traveling through Europe for the past couple of months, so we had some time to catch up and listen to loads of stories, which is always fun...
Santorini is beautiful, although, I wouldn't say its the most beautiful place I have been to, its really nice,definitely worth a visit, loads of tourists despite the fact that is low season, and still cheap.
Stayed there for 5 days, and then back to London, back to work, same old same old..
Since I have been back, I've been on a mission to try and catch up with several friends that I haven't seen in a while, so guys please bear with me, I will call you sometime soon and we'll meet up for a drink..
Speak soon
Isabelxoxoxo

PS- Para o pessoal em Portugal, prometo k vou comecar a escrever em Portugues, e dar noticias mais regularmente....

No comments: