Friday, September 21, 2007

I AM FURIOUS RIGHT NOW!!!
I have just found out that because of a colleague of mines incompetence and extreme dumbness, I have to come to work tomorrow!!!

I DONT GET PAID OVERTIME!!!

But not only my moronic colleague hasn't apologise, he doesnt even recognise he's FUCKED UP!!! ....

20 minutes later..........

PRICK PRICK PRICK PRICK...

16.20........

Oh my! oh my! oh my!!! Still annoyed and the moron is attempting to patronise me now!!!
And he still hasn't apologised and I still wanna tell him to fuck off!!!

And I also found out that one of the colleagues that I do really like might be leaving.. not a good day..........

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! : (

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kick the trash can three times and then have 3 shots of Jack Daniels tonite and call me in the morning......:)..I like your stuff so I added you to my links

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Forgive me, but I had to laugh at this one. Try and let your true feelings out!

Steve said...

I read an article a while back that made a lot of sense. Basically, incompetent people are often too incompetent to realize it.