Thursday, January 25, 2007

Babel



When to watch "Babel" on sunday, has to be said that this was actually a second option, we actually wanted to go and see "Blood Diamonds", so we didn't really know anything about Babel besides the fact that it got really good reviews and that Brad Pitt was on it.

Anyway, on our way out - my first reaction was a bit :" wot a pile of sh8t", then we started discussing it and slowly I actually started being more and more positive about this movie.

And now I'd actually love to go watch it again, there's with a few little things left unexplained, but nothing extreme that will actually ruin the movie for you.

I guess I was a bit close minded for this movie as I was set on watching Blood Diamonds.

I definitely reccomend it, and will watch it again at some point.

Hope you enjoy it!!!

Bye for now,

Isabel

x

No comments: