Friday, January 26, 2007

More about me... A-Z version..

A - Available/Single or Taken?...
.... taken
B - Best Friend?...
.... my cousin Rosinda.
C - Cake or pie?...
......cake, anyday..
D - Drink Of Choice?...
.....def coffee, get so grumpy when I dont have my coffee in the morning!!!
E – Essential Item You Use Everyday?...
....toothpaste...
F - Favourite Color?...
... Blue
G - Gummy Bears or Worms?...
....well........given the choice I'll have to say gummy bears.
H - Hometown?...
... My childhood was pretty much divided between Lisbon and a small village in the portuguese region of Alentejo, although I always feel a real sense of coming home when going to Alentejo.
I - Indulgence?...
.... Books, spend way too much money on books.
J - January or February?...
.......February - this is a short month,when I get over the long month of January and six weeks without pay and I really start looking forward to Spring and warmer weather.
K - Kids & Their Names?...
..... Don't have kids, don't foresee having kids in the near future. And in all honesty I havent really stopped to think of names.
L - Life is Incomplete Without?...
...Books, and of course B...
M - Marriage date?...
... not married
N - Number of Siblings?...
......1 younger brother.
O - Oranges or Apples?...
.... Oranges
P - Phobias/Fears?...
.... This one is hardly original, but I'm scared shitless of snakes, something about snakes just creeps me out. I can't even stand to watch them on TV.
Q - Favourite (movie) Quote?...
...... no one puts baby in the corner... HAHAHAHA... how cheesy...
R - Reason to Smile?...
....its friday!!!!
S - Season? Spring or Fall?...
...... Spring, I love spring.The expectation of warmer weather. The birds singing... I just love Spring.
T - Tag 3 people?...
... Del, Deb - will tag only these two for the time being.
U - Unknown Fact About Me?...
....I cant really think of anything...
V - Vegetable you don’t like?...
.... I seriously don't like carrots, well..boiled carrots especially, its a childhood thing, never ever liked boiled carrots.
W - Worst Habit?...
....reading whilst B is trying to sleep, it really annoys him... And of course, smoking which also really annoys B.
.... Along with the above comes the fact that I'm really stubborn and will not stop regardless how much it annoys B. And yes, he has the patiente of an angel.
X - X-rays You’ve Had?...
... Teeth.
Y - Your Favorite Food?...
... Well, I loved seafood I won't even go into specifics, just seafood in general - give it to me and I'll have a smile plastered all over my face. : )
Z – Zodiac sign?
.... Aries

2 comments:

DelBoy said...

Tag me while I'm down ey? Promise I will get around to it.

Christian Skoda said...

Haha! I had to laugh, when reading about your Boiled Carrot Phobie (spelling?).

I have the exact same thing. Goes back to kindergarten, where we had to eat carrot soup at least 2 times a week.

A trauma for life! ;-)

Chris
Life is what you make it!
http://www.nomad4ever.com