Saturday, April 22, 2006

Back Home

Arrived in Portugal around 11 am today, which involved a 6am start, which for me it IS middle of the night, my friend was at the airport waiting for me which was pretty cool.
It always feels strange the first day I´m back. Dont quite feel at home here anymore, if it wasnt for my brother, i dont think I´d come back in a rush.Of course I´d miss the few people i still have here, and my friends, but i think London is home now-well until i move countries again... :p

Anyway, I´m here now, and I´ve spend a load of money already-unfortunately not on clothes - all practical stuff pretty much all for David, and its been pissing down with rain all day, so on top of no money, I also got soak walking to my friends house with 4 bags of food-crappy first day.
Hopefully the weather ppl got something right for once and tomorrow we´ll have 25C, otherwise, I´m pretty fucked.. My wardrobe for this holiday consists of flip flops a pair of boots, jeans and summers t-shirts- the reason why this is the case is that i was told the weather was fantastic here already and i could get away with summer tops - y, oh y did i believe this????
Now my lovelies, time to go, one of my friends has just arrived home from work and its time to chat.. yay..

Love,:p
Isabel

1 comment:

DelBoy said...

Good luck Izzy and say hi to David from us! (No sign of the baby yet!)