Thursday, April 06, 2006

Getting old....



I am now 26 years old, whatever that means... my birthday celebration was dinner with lovely B. at the Blue Elephant in Fulham Broadway.. Its an absolutely gorgeous restaurant inside, and the food is great..

At one point I was trying to explain to B why I felt quite down about my b'day this year, and nothing relating to feeling old or anything, its purely because I dont feel like I've achieved anything much between April 2005 and April 06.
My b'day celebration last year was great, probably cos i did feel like I had such a brilliant year, with loads of travelling and money saved.. I was so looking forward having my friends around and party.. This year is a completely different story...

Lets see what this year has in store for me, up to now it has all been difficult news for me to deal with, hopefully it'll get better at some point..

Bye,
Isabel

1 comment:

DelBoy said...

26 years YOUNG!! Try being 35!