Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tag... Your it...

I have been tagged, i just thought I would share all the info my friend wanted to know with all of you...


Four jobs you have had in your life…
Cashier
waitress
Receptionist
fm coordinator

Four places you have lived:
France (well i was born there, if that counts.. )
Portugal ( Lisbon, Beja)
London

Four TV shows you love to watch :
CSI
2 1/2 men
Will & Grace
Prison Break

Four places you have been on vacation:
Greece
France
Spain
Italy

Four websites I visit daily:
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger.com
Webshots

Four of my favourite foods:
fish
seafood
Pasta
Fruit

Four places I would rather be right now:
Portugal
Tibet
Maldives ( mauritius, etc, etc.. )
South Africa

Hmmmm..... besides the fact that I have way too much time in my hands at work to visit the above websites more than once a day... there's not much to find out..

Keep smiling..

Isabel

1 comment:

The Tart said...

I will try the Tag! I hope things go better for you this week.